2.1 We may gather two types of information about you through the Application:
- personal information provided by you at the time of voluntary registration (or thereafter) for the services offered by us such as (but not limited to) your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, nationality and/or your geographic location information(“Personal Information”); and
- aggregate information generated by our systems, which track traffic to our Application but do not relate to you personally. This information is used for our own research purposes and is separate from any Personal Information.
2.2 Your failure to provide necessary Personal Information when requested may result in certain services not being available to you.
2.3 By providing us with your Personal Information you acknowledge and agree that the information being provided (other than your credit card information) is not secretive and shall not be deemed to be a secret.
- Disclosure of Information
3.1 We may disclose:
- any Personal Information that we gather about you to third parties for the purposes of providing you with additional services;
- aggregate tracking information and other information that does not personally identify you to third parties; and
- your Personal Information to third parties, when we believe in good faith that it is required to do so by law or any government body.
3.2 We shall not share your Personal Information with any third party unless you have provided your express consent. We maintain strict security standards and procedures with a view to preventing unauthorised access to your data by a third party. We have implemented electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the Personal Information we collect.
3.3 When you enter your credit card information, we use a secure connection to retrieve this information and pass it on to the third party authorized secure payment processor. We do not store your credit card information. The third party authorised secure payment processors retain and use the credit card information for the purpose of payment processing on your behalf.
3.4 Although we shall take all reasonable measures to prevent unlawful access to Personal Information, we do not represent that no third party will unlawfully access the Personal Information you provide to us. No method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We cannot therefore assume responsibility or liability for unlawful or unauthorized access by any third party to your Personal Information.
4.1 We may use the Personal Information we collect:
(a) to verify your identity and assist you if you forget your password or login details for use of the Application;
(b) to assist in providing the services requested by you;
(c) to provide further information to you about other mobile applications, websites and services which we consider may be of interest to you;
(d) for future marketing, promotional and publicity purposes, including to carry out direct marketing, market research and surveys;
(e) for ensuring that you are shown the information that is most relevant to you and your interests; and
(f) for any other use that you authorise.
4.2 We will seek your consent if we wish to use your Personal Information for purposes other than those you have agreed to previously.
We may use technology that may identify details of your IP address, mobile device and operating system. We may use the information generated thereof to:
- track traffic patterns to and from the Application;
- ensure any advertising is being shown to the most appropriate person; and
- enable you to enter the Application and use certain services and to visit registered user-only areas of the Application.
- Other Technology
We may utilize technology to measure user behavior, to help us to improve user experience and to manage the Application content.
- Other Applications
We are not responsible for the data collection practices, the privacy policies or the content of any mobile applications other than the Application, including any applications which are accessible via a link from the Application. You should contact the operators of those applications directly if you wish to enquire about their privacy policies and practices before providing your personal information to them. It is your responsibility to keep such information private and confidential.
- Opting in and Opting Out
- opt out and not receive certain services or participate in certain interactive areas; or
- opt in to agree to be contacted by us in relation to certain matters such as notification of new features to the Application, beta testing or promotional activities.
- Updating Information
We may offer you the ability to correct or change your Personal Information collected at any time and as often as necessary.
- ‘‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’
- ‘’ www.itsreco.com will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’